Richie the Lion TeetherSold Out
Roarrr, I’m Richie. Is it me you’re looking for? I like 80's aerobics and dislike porridge!
Richie Lion is a chewable baby teether, bath toy and sensory play toy. Designed in collaboration with Donna Wilson, it features a long tail in the shape of a handle; easy to hold and teeth. Including a range of textures, such as ribbing, making it very pleasing for little ones to soothe teething gums.
- No Holes = No Mold
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Malaysian Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates the baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free
- Highly hygienic. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Used as teethers, bath toys, decorative objects and more
- Handmade, which means there may be minor variations in color and shape
Care: To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Store in a dry place. If left on the side of a bath or on tile that may be slightly wet or moist, the toys will start to mold (like any natural products). Air drying between use is recommended. Do not sterilize.
Socially responsible. With every Oli & Carol toy purchased, a portion of the proceeds goes to help fund the education of underprivileged kids in India.
Designed in Barcelona, Made in PRC