Cindy the Bellflower TeetherSold Out
Cindy the Bellflower is a natural rubber teether, bath, & sensory play toy! Its ring makes it easy for little hands to grasp while teething or creative play. A wide variety of textures also help stimulate the senses and soothe teething gums. And it's easy-to-hang from a strap for ease of use at home or on the go!
- Made with 100% natural rubber from Hevea trees
- Soft, easy to grasp and safe to chew. Stimulates baby's senses and soothes teething gums
- Hand painted with safe, natural food graded dyes
- Completely safe for kids, non-toxic. Certified by Bureau Veritas. PVC, BPA, Phthalates and Nitrosamines free
- Highly hygienic, mold free. There are no holes in any of our designs preventing the presence and growth of bacteria and mold
- Eco-toys, biodegradable and environmentally friendly
- Handmade taking care of every detail. There may be minor variations in color and shape
- To clean, simply wipe your toy with soapy water and a damp cloth. Do not sterilize or store in the fridge
- Must be stored in a dry place. As any natural product, toys might start to mold if left on a wet or moist environment
- Air drying between use is recommended.
- Do not leave on direct contact with sunlight or artificial light for long periods of time, color may fade
- Variations in temperature may affect the product’s shape and volume
Recommended age: 0+