Glux Putty - GlowSold Out
This stuff glows like nothing we've ever seen! It absorbs the sunlight and brilliantly radiates it back to you. In the light it is ghostly pale and in the dark it's a radioactive green. Great fun day or night.
GLUX Putty is completely inert, non-toxic, and safe. However it may present a choking hazard to children if placed in the mouth or if a child attempts to swallow the product. Please exercise extra caution around small children! GLUX Putty should not be used by children under three years of age for this reason.
GLUX Putty contains no latex or wheat compounds. It safe for use by people with sensitivity to wheat or latex and will not promote the development of latex allergies.
Recommended age: 6+
Made in the USA