7.2oz Soy Candle - Golden CoastSold Out
Big Sur magic, wild sage baking in the sun, the rumble of waves and rocks. Eucalyptus, sea salt, redwood, and palo santo.
P.F. Candle Co's 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with their signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is their most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere.
- Burns for 40-50 hours
- 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height
- We highly recommend following each of the following steps:
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!
- Made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances P.F. Candle Co uses are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never (ever) tested on animals