7.2oz Soy Candle - Patchouli SweetgrassSold Out
A windows-open, incense-burning Saturday with nowhere to be. Cream, sweetgrass, and smoke.
P.F. candles are simple: they're all made with 100% domestically-grown soy wax, fine fragrance oils, and cotton-core wicks. The fragrances we use are paraben-free, phthalate-free, and are never tested on animals.
The 7.2 oz Standard Candles are hand-poured into apothecary inspired amber jars with P.F. Candle Co's signature kraft label and a brass lid. This is their most popular size and is meant for dressers, countertops, nightstands – basically everywhere. Burns for 40-50 hours. 2.9” in diameter and 3.5" in height.
- Trim your candle's wick to 1/4" before each lighting or once your candle has cooled.
- Never attempt to trim a burning candle.
- Discard the snipped portion in the trash; never leave wick trimmings in your candle jar.
- The wick should always remain centered and away from the sides of the vessel.
- Allow the wax to melt to the edges of the jar during each burn to prevent tunneling.
- Once the candle's gone, we hope you'll re-use it. Clean it out and you've got a new planter or pencil holder – or whatever you want!