A World Full of Nature StoriesSold Out
This beautiful book of stories takes readers on a journey with 50 tales, featuring themes of nature from all around the world.
This rich resource collects together folk tales from home and legends and myths from distant lands to commemorate the animals, plants, and the changing seasons that make planet Earth so beautiful.
The folktales and fables in this book will capture imaginations and take readers on a journey around the world. Learn about:
- The Peruvian tale of Cuniraya and the Magic Fruit
- The story of how lightning began according to an ancient Khasi folk tale from India
- From Ireland, the story of The Bee, the Mouse, and the Beetle
- The Master of the Winds in the ancient Iroquois story of The Four Winds
- Paul Bunyan, the giant lumberjack from North American folklore
- Spain's Queen of the Flowers, who is brought to life one night by a magical fairy
128 pages. Hardcover. Measures 10" x 11.2"
Recommended age: 6+