Unicorn Bubbles Biodegradable Water BeadsSold Out
And you thought that unicorns didn't exist! These gorgeously pastel beads are so fun to play with, and when you look closely they look like a little universe with speckles of mica inside.
No Nasties water beads are non-toxic, easy to use and encourage children to learn through sensory play using hand-eye coordination - they are "slippery little suckers!"
They are teeny tiny little beads, about the size of a poppy seed before they are soaked in water after which they grow approximately 150 times their original size! Wow!
- 10g of water beads (approximately 500 beads)
- Ingredients: acrylic polymers 95%, water 5%
- Packaged in a recyclable soft plastic bag and a recyclable cardboard box
- To grow them, you simply put them into a large bowl and cover with 5 cups of water and watch them expand over the next 5 or so hours. PRO-TIP: Use warm/hot tap water for faster growth
- One they have grown, drain away excess water and voila, you have a bowl of slippery, colourful, bouncy, ball fun!
- The water beads are biodegradable. Simply put them in your garden when you are finished and cover with soil
Water Beads Precautions & Safety Information: These polymer water beads are non-toxic and 100% Biodegradable. These should be treated as water and not allowed in contact with moisture-sensitive surfaces or electrical appliances. Do not keep the expanded product in direct sunlight. They are not a food product. We recommend washing your hands thoroughly before and after contact and to keep the water beads as clean and hygienic as possible, rinse off with water mixed with a little hand sanitiser once every few days.
Recommended age: 6+