Yellow Compact Eco-Friendly UmbrellaSold Out
Meet The Original Duck Umbrella, sustainably handmade and built to last. These umbrellas can be used by children and adults. They have a wide canopy, so we'd recommend at least 5 years+.
Each canopy is made of 100% recycled plastic bottles. This compact umbrella fits into any backpack or tote bag, making it a convenient travel companion. You can rely on its sturdy build to keep you dry during any downpour.
- PFC-Free Waterproof Coating
- PET canopy made from 9 recycled plastic bottles
- Sustainably sourced birch wood handle
- Wind resistant
- Automatic open button
- High-strength steel frame
- Weight: 12.34oz
- Includes wristlet for easy carrying
Take care of your duck! Your Original Duckhead umbrella has been carefully designed and crafted to be with you for a long time. The following tips should maximize the life of your umbrella:
- Always allow your Original Duckhead Umbrella to completely dry whilst fully open. This will allow the fabric to breathe and prevent any potential rusting of metal parts.
- Store your Original Duckhead Umbrella in its protective sleeve, away from direct sunlight to avoid fading.
- Clean your Original Duckhead umbrella with a clean cloth and warm water. Avoid using any chemical detergents and bristle brushes.
- To maintain that easy-open action, wipe the shaft clean from time to time and rub a very light layer of petroleum jelly on it.
Duckhead warranty: Our umbrellas are built to last and that's why we offer a guarantee against any product fault for two years after the day of purchase.